31.10.10

Why does everyone say 'Hollo-ween'?

Excuse the bad quality picture of signature hands-on-hips squinty-eye-smile pose, I just wanted to show you all my flicky curly 70s hair! Also a sneak peek of this gorgeous 70s dress.

I dressed up as Stevie Nicks for halloween (surprise!) but I didn't wear this dress. I ended up in a purple witchy tie-dyed dress but instead of a party like was planned, I went to my boyfriend's house and we watched movies instead.
I wish I'd taken photos, because I had wonderful purple dark eye make-up that made me look like I'd been punched in the eye!

1 comment:

  1. Ughhh that amazing dress! So envious! Also your hair looks lovely like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...