29.10.10

But once a year

)Now that the ads are on TV, it's official. Christmas is coming. And even though the pressure of buying and making good presents for people crushes my spirit a ton and sends me into hyper panic stress overdrive, I'm still sort of really excited.

Not so much because of Christmas, but the end of the university year (in five days hell yeah) means the start of full-time work. Which means the start of a comparatively massive income for me. Which means freedom to waste my money on crap that I don't need, but think is super cute.

My wishlist, as of late, is lengthy and embarrassing:


Lilac goldenponies oxfords


Meadowlark serpent bow necklace


Blue Ribbon slim camera. Because if there's one thing I need, it's more cameras!


The Japanese dress-pattern book I have read so much about and am desperate to get my hands on!


Fifi Lapin brooch



Fruit print dress (don't beat me to this guys! please!)


Illuminated moon



Wolf ring

And a nice, cheap apartment in the city with big windows and a little garden. Har har.

I'm off thrifting now, re-hashing this outfit from a long-ago adventure:


Vintage thrifted 70s dress ($2!), Zara cardigan, scarf that I knitted and black second-hand Chucks.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks, you've made me add a number of things to my metaphorical wishlist. I am so in love with the fifi brooches.

    And the last picture is so adorable. i don't think i've ever thrifted anything that good value!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wishlist is amazing! that camera looks cool! what kind of images does it produce? ive never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- it produces nice dreamy vignetted photos! It's like a cheapie fixed-focus lomo camera! Fourcornerstore has the most amazing range of cameras and photography stuff, I could render myself broke very quickly there.

    Everyone else- ty!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about having so many cameras yet still wanting more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...