28.10.10

Platforms, velvet & laces oh my!



To anyone out there living in New Zealand I'm selling these gorgeous (too small) boots on Trademe!
I'm selling these to buy some like THIS:
Jeffrey Campbell, god of wonderful shoes.

Or these amazing 70s platform boots! From etsy.
Velvet Doc Martens! $380 from Ruby Boutique, so in love.
Kurt Geiger velvet wedges!
Floral platform heels (but in black)! $160 from Street Legal.

It's my birthday in less than a month so who knows if one of these pairs will be on my feet sometime soon...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes! I'm very much in love with the flowery white ones.

    I see you live in Christchurch, I hope nothing bad happened to you with that earthquake and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for the Jeffrey Campbell!
    Thank you for saying my jewellery is nice.
    I think your blog is nice!

    http://stevenjunil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. all superrrrrrrr cute!!! love your blog so happy to be blog friends now :-)

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick as in bad sick? I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those velvet wedges are amazing, holy shit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...