21.6.11

Lens!!

My adaptor arrived for my new lens, which meant today after we went thrifting my brother Will had the onerous task of trying it out for the first time. He snapped these for me featuring my weird new hat, I'm not so sure about it but for $2 I couldn't say no!





I can't believe how big it is compared to my little baby M4/3 pancake lens! But I sure do love it. However, now that one of my travel fears has abated another has (re-)appeared- the dreaded ash cloud. If I can't get out of the country due to some bloody miniscule particles in the atmosphere, I'm gonna be mighty pissed.

P.S. Isn't this coat amazing? I'm not sure if I've written about it on here before. My boyfriend found it for me in the kids' section of a thrift store when we were in Sydney last year, and although the sleeves are far too short and I can't button it up, it's my favourite coat ever. Not bad for $12.

5 comments:

  1. Oohh, it definitely looks worth the wait! The photographs turned out beautiful! I especially love the last one of you - your eyes look the most incredible colour! And I think the hat is really cute! What a bargain!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. what what? a new lense. Amazing. And that hat is a winner i think. I have a childs coat too, now i always check that section. you can totally pull of those 3 quater length sleeves as ment to be.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a nikon d40 and know nuttin about lenses! I love the hat, seriously, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress you're wearing here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see all the gorgeous new photos you take with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...