28.1.12

Dusk


fluffy angora sweater - thrifted
circle skirt - retail
tie-dyed socks - a gift
platform sandals - Number One Shoes
quartz necklace - Hettie's

I wore this outfit today to apply for a position at one of my favourite retail stores, Ruby Boutique, but unfortunately the position had already been filled! The girls in the store were lovely though and I left feeling very positive.

My sister found this beautiful yellow sweater for me in an opshop in Wanaka and I have received so many compliments on it! It is so soft and fluffy, I love it so much. I have a few more outfits to post so you will be seeing much more of me in the next few days, and hopefully more of me in general! Now that Georgia has moved up to Wellington I am making it a goal to post more outfit photos on here, just for her! So you just wait...

Also I have just ordered a pair of goldenponies t-strap flats and am very excited and can't wait for them to arrive!



18 comments:

  1. such a sweet outfit. you're so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very sweet and I love the angora sweater x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is amazing. I love the colour. Goldenponies t-strap flats are the best. I wear mine all the time. They take ages to arrive though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!

    I know, it's only day two after ordering them and I'm already feeling so impatient! It will be worth the wait though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty, and I love your outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so much appreciation for all your comments, thank you!

    Caitlin: I know! Angora really is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeek,you are like a soft little bunny!!!
    Super pretty!
    O,I so wish I could afford Golden Ponies anything!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the understated style. Can't wait for more outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sweater! So very 50s. The color looks gorgeous on you as well.
    Gosh, I've wanted something from Golden Ponies for ages. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comments, you are all very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why you get so many comments on that sweater - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love all of this, if seen separately i would be dubious as to whether or not it'd "work" but it does! and you've given me inspiration as to how to wear my tie dye socks! lovely x 100

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, the white skirt looks so comfortable and the yellow sweater is to die for!
    I have a pale blue angora wrap cardigan and you're right they are so soft and cuddly, I love the attention I get when I wear mine. I wish I could afford to get more angora sweaters and wraps!
    Jayne 18 WA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, soft, sexy, and yet so innocent. You pull off this look, nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...