21.2.12

Un peu Français

Last weekend I attended a beautiful wedding at an amazing home in Akaroa. I love weddings - seeing people so happy, delicious food, champagne and the excuse to dress up! A perfect moment, drinking champagne on the balcony on a beautiful sunny day with a slight breeze, listening to Edith Piaf and looking out over spectacular Akaroa Harbour. Apparently people thought I looked quite French. Quite fitting as Akaroa is a quaint historic French settlement and the streets still retain their original names - Rue Lavaud is the main street!









wearing:
dress - Farmers
bow wedges - borrowed to match my bag and lipstick!
bag - vintage, from my Aunt
silver bracelet - a birthday gift

4 comments:

  1. Ahh man you look so beautiful and grown up! I remember when you wore that dress to that formal way back in the day. Damn it looks like an amazing venue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh. You're so pretty. Looks like lots of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your my number one beautiful seal (wearing my shoes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute dress! i love weddings too, i went to the best wedding of my life (possibly even better than my own would be) last year, it was so fun and well decorated. you can have a look here: http://www.madebywhite.com/blog/2011/11/the-rabbits-wedding/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...