6.12.11

As I mentioned in my last post, I had the absolute pleasure of styling a little shoot in the beautiful weather on Saturday for Johanna Macdonald, and I had so much fun doing it. I sort of just stuffed my backpack with misc clothes and it all came together nicely, and Rebecca was so much fun too. She sorta reminds me of Florence Welch crossed with someone from a Mucha print, giving us lots of inspiration for future photo adventures. I love dressing up pretty girls; I wish I could make a career out of it, but I guess every blogger does. Sigh, onto the pictures.


(Behind the scenes!)






Photography: Johanna Macdonald Photography
Model: Rebecca D @ Portfolio
Styling: Georgia Rose~~~

Feel free to share them anywhere, as long as they're appropriately credited!

4 comments:

  1. oooh, that velvet dress looks particularly dreamy. I suppose with a blog name like the velvettes, you've got a good collection of things like that! Such a worthy fabric to become obsessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out lovely. I love the two in the blue dress especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good. dream team right here I think.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...